Valentine's Day in Montreal!

by - February 05, 2018


Valentine's Day is a few days away, so here I am with some ideas for your romantic day in Montreal.  I've also been debating between a visit at the Hotel William Gray or  Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, which one do you all prefer?

First off, I would start with a relaxing couples massage at the new Moment Spa in Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. I swung by on Saturday to check out their recently renovated spa and had a peek at their pool area. They currently have a Valentine's Day promotion for two at 209$ which includes the following:

2 Relaxing Massages with precious oils
Tea break
Access to water facilities*


Promo ends on February 19th 2018.


Or perhaps I should head out to the romantic Old Port in Montreal and visit the Hotel William Gray which everyone has been ranting about on Instagram. For your romantic staycation, the "Be Williams Valentine" package is offered, it includes:

In-room breakfast
Access for 2 to Spa William Gray’s Thermal Circuit
1 bottle of champagne
Sweets selection

Promo ends on February 28th 2018


If you simply just want to go the spa and enjoy the thermal circuit at Spa William Gray for 60$ per person, that is also a great option as this will include a Himalayan salt room, herbal sauna, experiential showers etc. As a perk for Valentine's Day,  they will offer you a voucher for a free visit to the thermal circuit upon your next return.



Looking for Valentine's day gifts? Here are some of my ideas!


Funny Valentine Cards at BeyGoodco from Toronto



For the man who's an avid traveler, beach goer, boating aficionado or simply enjoys the modern good life, Scandinavian brand SWIMS offers great loafer options in the deep red colorway for Valentine's Day.

Available on HarryRosen.com as well as on SWIMS.com notable loafer options include the Braided Lace Loafer in Deep Red/Navy, the Penny Loafer in Deep Red/Navy and the Breeze Lace Loafer in Deep Red/Navy/White.



For the gentlemen out there, why not get your lovely lady some eternal roses from MFLEURS MTL? I got some last Valentine's Day and they lasted a year long.



For the fashionista that lives in a cold city like Montreal, I recommend these luxury mits, they will keep her hands warm. 

Mitaines Expéditions Kanuk


Where to dine on Valentine's Day?

Dinner at Restaurant Xo read my full review here


Than walk a few minutes over to Le Bremner  for their delicious pancakes.


My fave Valentine's memory is when I spent it in a GLASS HOUSE in Amsterdam, see my blog post here.



What do you have planned for Valentine's Day?



You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. Bellissimo
    Ti seguo passa da me ciao https://testoprovo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    super cool ideas my friend :)

    NEW CITYBREAKS POST | HELLO AZORES, HELLO PONTA DELGADA: TRAVEL TIPS <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool idea going to the spa

    Have a nice day
    Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be in the States with my partner on Valentine's day. Hopefully we'll go out for a meal. The Drake card made me smile. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list:) It's been ages since I've been to Montreal...time to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear that The Queen Elizabeth is a fantastic hotel! I want a nice dinner and some roses :) Loved the pictures, so inspiring for a lovely Valentine's day! Hope you have a beautiful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hotel sounds amazing- I could definitely go for a massage right about now!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great place darling, so nice and interesting! Lovely post!
    Visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a wonderful program. Have a great day!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I love your Ideas, the Images are beautiful. :)

    lovely Greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ideas!! I would go for a spa session on a fancy hotel. SO nice post!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, you look lonely at that big table. Probably having a great time, but it;s so big for just one person. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful hotel and treatments
    new review on my blog <<< Avon Mesmerize Red >>>
    have a nice day, a big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. This seems so nice. I love pampering moments and will have to do something like this for Valentine's Day. \ FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh what a lovely idea, I would love a pamper session at a gorgeous hotel xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. A nice massage would be so perfect. Also, can never say no to red roses.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks so relaxing and perfect!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd never say no to a massage! Lovely way to relax and unwind! :)

    Hope you had a nice Valentine's day, whatever you decided to do in the end :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful week. The heatwave continues here unfortunately, so uncomfortable!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh man this looks sooooo relaxing, I so need a day of pampering like this. Once a week would be niice! Hahaa.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This must be an amazing experience :)
    Sending all the love,
    xx

    Patricia & Miguel
    www.freeoversea.com

    ReplyDelete