Glamping in Wakefield!

by - November 18, 2016



Every fall season, we love to take a break from the city and plan a nature getaway to enjoy the beautiful autumn scenery. Last year, we went to Mont-Tremblant, as blogged here. This year, we decided to go "Glamping" in Wakefield, Quebec. So we found the cutest micro house on wheels named "La Crépuscule" that you can rent on BulleEtoile.com, they offer amazing accommodations for a more luxurious camping experience.


It's a pretty cool experience being in the middle of nature while living in a micro house that comes with all amenities, watching deer run by and soaking in the quietness of being in a remote area. It's much needed, especially if you live in a big busy city. 


I recommend going to Wakefield for a one night, 2 day trip, it's enough time to see everything. It's a very quaint village with cute shops to see and cozy places to dine at. During our short stay, we went paddle boating, visited the Gendron Bridge, did some occasional shopping and of course a lovely dinner at The Village House.

Gendron Bridge a.k.a Wakefield Covered Bridge




Paddle Boating with my partner in crime.


While in Wakefield, we decided to go see Pink Lake, which is not in the town, however only 20 mins away. This lake has a beautiful turquoise color, it's best to go see it between 12-3pm for the best scenery. It's a really popular site, so expect a lot of tourist there.  



Relaxing by the fire and roasting marshmallows. 


I haven't had s'mores in so long, so we got the President's Choice S'mores kit, the chocolate was really bad. So next time, I plan on making fancy ones with Italian pizelle and belgian chocolate, that will be delicious! 



Simple breakfast for two.


The owners of Bulle Etoile were kind enough to let us tour their other accommodations such as "La Hubble", which would be like living inside  a very luxurious bubble tent with a clear window roof to look up at the stars. I really want to book the Hubble next time, it is a nice and romantic getaway idea. If you ever want to surprise your loved one or celebrate an anniversary, why not book this! 



 I'm obsessed with the color burgundy for the fall season, so I packed my Dorothee Schumacher dress to wear in the gorgeous nature setting, my grey coat from Amsterdam and I could not leave without my Plum Velour lipstick from Revlon.



I also packed my nine west boots, my brocade tights from Winners and my London Fog purse which is also another #WinnersFabFind. 



Of course, I had to go shopping, I bought this cute pink vest at Clothespeg which is a thrift shop located inside Café Molo, a unique and eco-friendly souvenir of my weekend in Wakefield. 



S'mores dessert at The Village House in Wakefield 


Before heading back to Montreal, we had to try  the Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream at La Cigale in Chelsea, it was so good! 






Photography: SDB

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Lovely pics, amazing place and views!!! I love burgundy too!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete

  2. You look beautiful :) Very nice pictures :)
    Cool color lipstick:)

    Follow me I follow you ?:)
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The micro house looks really great. I think it's a well planned trip, hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks like the perfect place for a holiday <3

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun! Makes me want to try glamping! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Amazing pictures and this sounds so fun. The wheel mini-house is such a dream to have. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.


    Xoxo Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/how-to-style-a-cape-coat-this-fall/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful images!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place is amazing, love so much that tiny mobile house!

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is too fun! I want to go glamping : )

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is my kind of camping! Mmm...now I want s'mores. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love glamping. This place is so cute and the scenery is priceless.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is some serious glamping, I love it! Thank you for my birthday wishes, really appreciate it and lovely to hear from you, its been ages xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's too cute. This is the ONLY way I could get my soldier to go camping. lol http://www.duffelbagspouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww amazing photos! And you're so pretty girl *_*
    Great blog! I'm following you! Follow back? <3
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO fab, lady- glamping is the way to go, for sure. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been glamping, but this certainly looks fun. And you found a thift shop too - well that's another reason to go! Fab post, thanks!
    Anna
    www.annasislandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete