LAS VEGAS!

by - October 11, 2016



Hello Fashionistas, I overdid my summer "blogging break", but i'm finally back with a number of new posts. Starting with my trip to Las Vegas in August, it was so hot in Vegas, as soon as I stepped out the airport, I felt like I walked into a huge oven. There are so many things to see in the city of sin, I had no clue where to start with my blog post...


Las Vegas is like a huge playground for adults...gamble, win some and loose some and than you fall into the vicious cycle of playing continuously to get that Fendi purse you saw in the display right next to the slot machines. I was close but no cigar! But next time, I will conquer lol.


After our delayed flight and finally arriving, we headed to Tao for our first dinner date in Vegas.


And soon after a long day of delays, I had to retire my heels for my bejeweled flip flops lol


So, we decided to do a road trip to the Nevada desert to see the Seven Magic Mountains display by Swiss Artist, Ugo Rondinone and that turned out to be cool, I've always wanted to do a road trip into the desert and it was well worth it, even in the scorching 116 degrees Fahrenheit.




In preparation for my 5 day trip to Las Vegas, I had the help of two lovely Vegas bloggers Eurochique and Hungry in Las Vegas who suggested some great restaurants and places to check out while there. As per their recommendations, I went for brunch to "Eat" and that was so good, honestly the best pancakes and deviled eggs. After brunch, literally 10 steps away you will find the downtown container park.



Downtown Container park is an outdoor shopping center with boutiques and restaurants operating out of shipping containers, it's definitely something to do if you want to get away from the Las Vegas strip and do something different. 


Sidenote, I'm obsessed with these shoes from Ardène, they are so comfy and I could not help to get them in a few colors for those casual summer outfits. They are perfect to pack for travel, I could spend hours sightseeing in these shoes.


So here's the "tea" on downtown Fremont, I went to see a fortune teller and the reading gave me goosebumps, Mrs Laurie mentioned life details that were very significant and precise. You can find this lady in an eclectic wagon on Fremont, you can't miss it. 



My favorite experience in Vegas was dining at Rose Rabbit Lie while watching live entertainment among the trendy crowd and enjoying over the top desserts like the chocolate terrarium we ordered. 




I got my make-up done by Beauty Vlogger, Brittbeauty before heading out to Rose Rabbit Lie, yes I went all out!


Watch this performer live on my instagram feed at @marciabcreative


Giada De Laurentiis is one of my fave chefs, so I decided to make reservations at Giada Vegas for another brunch date with the boyfriend. Word on yelp was that you can be lucky and meet Giada but of course the week I was there, she was in Italy.  




This is part of our penthouse at the Wynn, I would not pick any other place to stay in Vegas. This luxury hotel offers exceptional service and it is so pretty. I loved the AYCE brunch at "The Buffet", it is way more satisfying than the Bacchanal brunch at the Caesars Palace in terms of food options and decor/atmosphere. They also have red velvet pancakes!



Honestly, since we spent 5 days in Nevada, there are many places we visited so I am blogging the most memorable ones, if you plan on going to Las Vegas and need suggestions, message me, I have tons of ideas...


Sambalatte Las Vegas 


The Flamingo Hotel



Enjoying top cocktails in Vegas at the Downtown Cocktail Room


Going out for  a "sweet date" at  #SweetsRaku, where every dessert has a cool feature.




Lookout for my next post, "Glamping in Wakefield, Quebec"!


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yout trip was action filled and looks so fun. You know I lived on the west coast for a decade and never got to Vegas. I so wanted to go. I mean everyone has to get to Vegas at least once in their life. And oh yeah it is HOT there. Had a roommate from there and she said it gets way hot. And so exciting meeting with other bloggers. Love this.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcia !
    Oh LV sounds like such a good place to be right now. Marvelous pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! What a wonderful trip. I want to visit the seven Magic mountain. Love your outfits too and welcome back.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photographs and outfits! Las Vegas is an amazing city, I would love to visit it :)

    xoxo ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete