PRESS PREVIEW: Winners & Marshalls

by - January 28, 2016



This has to be my favorite time of the year, when press previews for Spring-Summer are in full effect, reminding bloggers and members of the media, that the the holy grail of all seasons, summer, is quickly approaching. 

The Winners & Marshalls press previews always seem to pull out the stylist in me, these stores offer so many fashionable items at discount prices and outfit matching is infinite as a wide selection of styles are always available.


Personally, shopping at Winner's & Marshalls is like walking into a room full of vibrant colored treasures, so many styles catch my attention, I can't get enough. At the Spring-Summer 2016 preview, a lot of fringe was seen, embossed scuba fabrics, nudy pinks and the saga of the tuxedo shoe continues into the new season.


Lovely skirt with an embossed texture, perfect for  a refreshing Spring-Summer look.




Saturated colors and wild prints to step away from the mute colors of winter. 


Gorgeous booties to step into the new season with class.


Yes, it's time to get yourself in shape for summer, Winners has many cute bikinis in store.



Spotted these red sandals, that I will pair with my little black dress for cocktail night. 








Photography: SDB

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous heels and that white mini skirt super!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white skirts are so pretty! Can´t wait for spring to come! xxx

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heels and the top with the yellow/chartreuse stones!!! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clothes there are really beautiful and you look amazing! Love the spring/summer season.

    Hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those clothe are so gorgeous! I really love the white skirts you featured. They would look so great along with those red shoes. I'm excited for spring and summer!

    I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! I can't wait until I can pull the Spring items out of my closet and indulge in a few new pieces :)

    xo Annie
    www.laircake.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! really nice collection!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice outfit! Love the button up skirt with the oversized coat and the masculine shoes!i'm also sharing with you some best Indian bridal outfits i hope you liked it.
    Seeffan!
    Bridal Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love so many of these items! That sweater and the brogues call my name. Can't wait for spring!

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of beautiful items; I can't wait for winter to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First shoes are gorgeous ! I really love these items. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That glittery pumps in the first picture caught my attention; beautiful pictures and great Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **oh, I just noticed that I already commented on here a while ago...Lol**

      Delete