MY ZAFUL SUMMER WISHLIST!

by - May 30, 2018


The weather is finally warming up in Montreal, therefore i'm in the midst of revamping my closet. I have finally stored all my winter clothes away in order to make place for summer fashion. Now, it's time to go online shopping on Zaful.com  for the latest trends. There are so many festivals and events to attend in Montreal for the upcoming season, it's exciting. I need to get some summer dresses! 

One of my favorite things to do in the summer season is going to boozy brunches with my friends, I was shopping on Zaful and came across the Sunflower Print Ruffle Mini Wrap Dress and thought it would be perfect for this type of occasion. The bright yellow summer dress adorned by ruffles is perfect for those Sunday morning brunch dates, when you just want to wear something very comfortable yet effortless chic. Isn't it pretty?






Last year, I missed strawberry picking season which starts at the end of June, so I promised myself that this time around I would not miss it. I've been planning an outfit for a cute photo shoot in a strawberry field and thought to wear the Flounce Hem Plaid Skirt Set from Zaful. The gingham style plaid print on this set fits in perfectly with the outdoor country theme. I plan to go berry picking in Ontario next month, so look out for the results of the shoot on my blog. 






In the summer, I also like to hang out on rooftop terraces, especially after a long day of work. You can't go to a rooftop without a nice pair of sunglasses! I found the Metal Bar Golden Frame Pilot Sunglasses on Zaful and immediately wanted them. These sunglasses are feminine yet have a sporty look, which means they can complement different styles of outfits. You can wear these casually by the pool side or they can suit an eccentric outfit for a day at a chic hotel rooftop in the Old Port of Montreal. 



Which Zaful must-haves will you be wearing for Summer 2018?



You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. The Gingham outfit looks very Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping by my blog today! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plaid set is super cute! Would love to wear it!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked really cute pieces!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute summer dress! I like the other pieces you picked too. Have fun shopping for summer pieces! :)

    Hope that you are having a great week so far! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit choices for summer love! I especially love the red and white gingham set. Very cute and will be a great match for strawberry picking.

    Xoxo
    www.stylemefancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that yellow dress is fab! Thank you for sharing hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post, dear!
    A big hello from Germany!
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great summertime pieces!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete